Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Anni-Turk-Ery!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US peeps! I also want to wish my wonderful husband, Aron, a happy 4 year wedding anniversary. Or better yet, Happy Anni-Turk-Ery! I love you :)
Photobucket
We will be having dinner with great friends, and I will be making this, again.
 
I am thankful for my husband, my family, friends, and my health. Oh yea, and dairy products. I love cheese more than I should. What are you thankful for?
 
Have a good one :)
Adrienne

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy turkey day to you guys!!! And can I just say, you looked great as a blonde too chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats & happy anniversary, have a wonderful time xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you both - and Happy Thanksgiving, too! I hope you had a holiday filled with love, and that there are many more to come for you both :)
    xox,
    Cee
    PS: I have to second Kelly's comment; you look fabulous as a blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww you two are adorable! congrats on 4 years!! did it fall on thanksgiving day? how fun! hope you had a wonderful time w/ friends & family this year!
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I hope you had a lovely evening :). Happy belated thanksgiving and anniversary! :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)