Monday, October 8, 2012

Shawna & Misti's Visit Part One

My best friends, Shawna and Misti, flew in from Florida last week for a visit. I was so very excited to see these ladies, for in the past 20 years of our friendship, they have become like sisters to me. Here is a rundown of some of the good times.

On their first day in town, we relaxed, chatted, and had drinks at O'Charley's and Chili's. O'Charley's amazing Strawberry Skyy Lemonade quickly became our favorite cocktail.
After cocktail hour, we went to Publix to purchase snacks, and Misti and I found matching Halloween Barbies!
We chilled out that night, got pizza, and watched bad reality TV. Am I gettting old or what?
 
Part two of their visit coming soon!
Adrienne

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)