Monday, August 20, 2012

My Go-To

Hello Again!

How many of you have a closet full of clothing, and continuously wear the same three outfits? I am guilty as charged. The below outfit has become my go-to. I wear this Torrid denim skirt at least twice a week. The top I picked up at Target a few months ago, and have been wearing it nonstop all Summer.

Aron took these photos a couple of Sundays ago. I think it's cute how you can see his reflection in the window.
Top: Pure Energy
Skirt: Torrid
Shoes: Old-Ross

We headed over to our local Panera for a breakfast sandwich, but we just missed the breakfast cutoff. Don't you hate that? I ended up ordering a veggie sandwich, Aron had a chicken panini which he wasn't too crazy about. So I shared some of my veggie :)
I also had to partake in the Chai Iced Tea.
Don't forget to enter our Essie Polish Giveaway!
Have a good one!
Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. aww I'm sorry you missed breakfast cut off. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt! The color pops off you. Have a great day gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wore the same dress and sweater 2 days running and probably the same 3 dresses over the past week and a half. It's hard sometimes to want to put any thought in an outfit when you're short on time, and have to walk two miles to get anywhere. I love a good denim skirt so I can see why it's your go-to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you look lovely. You are such a dress girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone has certain outfits they gravitate towards more than others - it's natural :) I have about six pairs of jeans but wear the same two over and over! Love your blouse, the green shade is perfect on you.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you on the repeating outfits/pieces on a constant basis, girl!
    Never the less you look fab as always ; )
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)