Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Faves

Hello Again!

I wanted to share some random nuggets of joy from my week.
One glass of this nectar, and I am ready to roll. I was never much of a coffee drinker, but I now realize that it's actually hot beverages I don't care for, not coffee itself. The more you know.....

This dress I picked up at Torrid's clearance sale.

Aron and I are glued to this show every Sunday evening. It is the only reason we still have HBO.

That and this...TV characters don't get much better than Russell Edgington.
I discovered this on Kaelah's blog this week, and it really made me happy. I stand with Kermy on this one.



This song has been in my head ALL WEEK. Very random, no? I loved this song when it came out back in '03 (I was a mere 26 years old, wow), and I still love it today. Andre 3000's smile is infectious, and the beat makes me want to shake it, shake it.....well, you get the idea.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be announcing the giveaway winner soon :)
Adrienne

7 comments:

  1. Well at least you figured out you didn't like the hot beverages. I just don't like coffee. I think I'll go get a smoothie or something before work on Aug 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that iced coffee! I'm a big fan of their regular hot coffee Via pouches so I clearly need to try the iced version. And I am so hugely proud of the Jim Henson Company for supporting equal rights.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you discovered iced coffee! I never drink it hot, but I go crazy over iced coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness True Blood is my FAVORITE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kermit makes a great statement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the hey ya reminder! i love andre. especially in that video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to watch the Newsroom but I heard amazing things about it!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)