Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Series of Outtakes

Hello Again!

This "photoshoot" turned into one big outtake. From the weird lighting and wind, to my flip flops, scowl, and mad hair, it just wasn't working. I ended up using Instagram to liven up the color tone of the photos a bit.

Life isn't perfect, and in that spirit, here are a few images of imperfection.
 Scowl
 Crazy hair
 Horrid lighting
Dress: Forever 21 Plus (old and shrunken, layered with a cotton slip)

After picture time, Aron and I stopped by Kohl's to pick up some clothing for him. I swear, he will wear his work clothes until they are threadbare. It's really very cute.
As he tried on clothing, I wandered around the store. I was excited to see all the Fall decor on display. Is it just me, or are you done with Summer once August hits? I am already dreaming of Fall clothing and crisp, gorgeous weather.
I wandered over to the shoe section, and was in awe of how beautiful Jennifer Lopez is. She just doesn't age!
There were some great shoes on sale, but I really don't do heels. That didn't stop me from taking photos of these works of art.
 Hello Kitty watches-yes please!
I hope I entertained you with my random ramblings. I've been super busy getting us ready vend at DragonCon this year. I might not post quite as much in the upcoming weeks, but I will do my best!

Don't forget to enter out Essie Fall 2012 Polish Set Giveaway!
Adrienne

9 comments:

  1. Aw well you still look gorgeous. Hrm, something to actually go to Kohl's for!
    Have fun at Dragoncon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous lady! I love all the out takes. Those studded heels are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The floral dress fits on you! :) And those heels are gorgeous,.

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL
    Favor Deal Jewelry Intl Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look beautiful. Your yellow floral dress is very flattering.

    The hot pink shoes with the black stiletto heel...Wow..but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos you look so pretty! I know what you mean about heels, I'm 5'11 so I don't wear heels that much but I still love looking at them.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I think the photos turned out great!
    2) Your dress is so cute, love the print <3
    3) Man man wears his clothes until they are literally threadbare too
    4) Those shoes are gorgeous!!
    5) I've the opposite, I can't wait for Spring to arrive here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I think the photos are fabooooooo, Adrienne! And I'm with you. Fall cannot come sooner!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. And yet you look beautiful! Maybe it's because the smile looks genuine. Love the floral frock too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)