Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Series of Outtakes

Hello Again!

This "photoshoot" turned into one big outtake. From the weird lighting and wind, to my flip flops, scowl, and mad hair, it just wasn't working. I ended up using Instagram to liven up the color tone of the photos a bit.

Life isn't perfect, and in that spirit, here are a few images of imperfection.
 Scowl
 Crazy hair
 Horrid lighting
Dress: Forever 21 Plus (old and shrunken, layered with a cotton slip)

After picture time, Aron and I stopped by Kohl's to pick up some clothing for him. I swear, he will wear his work clothes until they are threadbare. It's really very cute.
As he tried on clothing, I wandered around the store. I was excited to see all the Fall decor on display. Is it just me, or are you done with Summer once August hits? I am already dreaming of Fall clothing and crisp, gorgeous weather.
I wandered over to the shoe section, and was in awe of how beautiful Jennifer Lopez is. She just doesn't age!
There were some great shoes on sale, but I really don't do heels. That didn't stop me from taking photos of these works of art.
 Hello Kitty watches-yes please!
I hope I entertained you with my random ramblings. I've been super busy getting us ready vend at DragonCon this year. I might not post quite as much in the upcoming weeks, but I will do my best!

Don't forget to enter out Essie Fall 2012 Polish Set Giveaway!
Adrienne

10 comments:

  1. Aw well you still look gorgeous. Hrm, something to actually go to Kohl's for!
    Have fun at Dragoncon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous lady! I love all the out takes. Those studded heels are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The floral dress fits on you! :) And those heels are gorgeous,.

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL
    Favor Deal Jewelry Intl Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look beautiful. Your yellow floral dress is very flattering.

    The hot pink shoes with the black stiletto heel...Wow..but dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love your hair, so cute :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos you look so pretty! I know what you mean about heels, I'm 5'11 so I don't wear heels that much but I still love looking at them.

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) I think the photos turned out great!
    2) Your dress is so cute, love the print <3
    3) Man man wears his clothes until they are literally threadbare too
    4) Those shoes are gorgeous!!
    5) I've the opposite, I can't wait for Spring to arrive here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But I think the photos are fabooooooo, Adrienne! And I'm with you. Fall cannot come sooner!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And yet you look beautiful! Maybe it's because the smile looks genuine. Love the floral frock too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...