Sunday, July 29, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

Hello Again!

I was lucky enough to receive one of Influenster's Summer Beauty VoxBox filled with rad products to review. Here's a breakdown of what I received, and how they worked for me.
Quaker Soft Baked Bar: This bar was super yummy and filling. The only thing I was not jazzed about was that it contained High Fructose Corn syrup, which I try to avoid.
Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy: This shampoo/conditioner is focuses on the health of your scalp for overall hair health. It left my hair smooth, but seemed to weigh it down a bit.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen: This was one of my fave products in the VoxBox. I used it on a recent pool day, and it worked great. It stayed on (even in the pool), protected my skin from the sun, while leaving it soft and smooth.
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: I haven't had a chance to use this cool product yet, but I can't wait to give it a try.
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme: I work with paper and books all day, and my hands and nails suffer greatly from it. This cream is thick and rich, and does the trick.
Always Tampax Radiant: Thse did the job and came in a cute bag. Enough said.


Thank you to Influenster for sending me these cool products to review! For more information, or to sign up to receive your own VoxBox, click here.

I received these complimentary products for testing purposes from Influenster. The opinions are my own :)

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. I heard a lot of good things about the Hawaiian Tropic lotion! and it sounds so fabooo. I really want to try it! :)
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)