Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birdcages and Kitty Cats

Hello Again!

Last week I had lunch with one of my favorite people, the fabulous Tracy. I wore one of my new ASOS Curve clearance purchases: a birdcage print dress that I paired with a Torrid shrug. I also carried my Betsey Johnson bag that I am sure you are sick of seeing by now.
Bag: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: TJ Maxx

We had lunch at Chili's, then went next door to PetSmart to look at the kitties....errmmmm...buy pet supplies.
I wasn't aware of the cool adoption program that PetSmart has with a local cat rescue organization, Twisted Whiskers. Many of these kitties were rescued from kill shelters. I have a soft spot in my heart for all animals, and I wanted to take them all home...and so did Tracy.
 Tabitha chillin'

Tracy found these beauties on the shelf- I mean... really?

Have a fabulous day!
Adrinne

13 comments:

  1. AHAH! kitty nails! can you even imagine trying to get those on a cat? i'm not even going to discuss the whole absurd putting fake nails on your cat - let's just jump to how crazy impractical this is because your cat would scratch you to death.

    and that birdcage print dress is AWESOME! i love anything with birds on it.

    <3 katherine
    crave jewelry giveaway // of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I mean, most kitties would not take kindly to a human forcing plastic caps on their claws, lol.

      Delete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pattern on that dress - sooooooo sweet! Twisted Whiskers is a great cat rescue name. When I worked for the cat clinic, we had people bringing their kitties in all of the time to have those nail tips put on. I felt so sorry for the vet techs. They'd have to take their claws one by one glue those tiny little tips onto them. Nightmarish. I always wondered why people didn't just have their claws trimmed instead. A lot cheaper and a hell of a lot easier. Says the person covered in cat scratches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I don't understand the logic behind the tips, having their claws clipped is much easier! I love the name Twisted Whiskers :)

      Delete
  4. I love that dress - the print is beyond cute! And so many cute kitties too - I would want to take them all home.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I didn't get another kitty, I wanted them all :)

      Delete
  5. adorable dress! love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! I love, love, love this dress on you! You look beautiful, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dress and shoes! Lovely blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    Mary xx
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your dress! You look amazing :)

    Following...follow back?

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. we did those tips once to try and keep one of our cats from destroying a chair! it didn't work. but it was CUTE! haha. they tips just fall off, and she is a good sport so it wasn't that bad getting them on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...