Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Sponsor: We Love Colors

I am so very excited to introduce you to my first blog sponsor-We Love Colors! We Love Colors carries a wide variety of colorful tights, leggings, and socks. Since I have heard nothing but rave reviews on their products from my fellow fashion bloggers, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a pair of their tights!

 I was sent a pair of the Plus Size Nylon/Lycra Tights in Maroon to review. The product exceeded all my expectations. First, the color is amazing; such a rich, saturated, berry hue.

The tights are soft and fine, but still opaque. They are comfortable, but still keep their shape. What more can a girl ask for?

Here are some shots I made my poor Aron capture. The maroon tights AND leopard cardigan is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I think they worked nicely together.

Top, Shrug, and Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
Thank you again to We Love Colors! I think I will trying out your leggings in the very near future.....

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. I need some maroon tights for fall. They look great with the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the tights and how you paired them with leopard, so sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)