Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog Sponsor: We Love Colors

I am so very excited to introduce you to my first blog sponsor-We Love Colors! We Love Colors carries a wide variety of colorful tights, leggings, and socks. Since I have heard nothing but rave reviews on their products from my fellow fashion bloggers, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a pair of their tights!

 I was sent a pair of the Plus Size Nylon/Lycra Tights in Maroon to review. The product exceeded all my expectations. First, the color is amazing; such a rich, saturated, berry hue.

The tights are soft and fine, but still opaque. They are comfortable, but still keep their shape. What more can a girl ask for?

Here are some shots I made my poor Aron capture. The maroon tights AND leopard cardigan is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I think they worked nicely together.

Top, Shrug, and Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
Thank you again to We Love Colors! I think I will trying out your leggings in the very near future.....

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. I need some maroon tights for fall. They look great with the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You know I love tights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the tights and how you paired them with leopard, so sassy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...