1. When it comes to me personally – I owe a lot of who I am to:
My mom. She was a strong single mother who raised me to be a unique, independent woman. She taught me it was OK to me who I truly am, to be an individual. For this, I am eternally grateful. Not to mention she is my best friend :)
2. When it comes to me professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to:My sweet husband, Aron. Why you might ask? Well, we was the one who inspired me to be an entrepreneur. I started by listing a few things on eBay back in 2006, then moved to an eBay store, website, and now run his eBay and website full time as well. I am grateful to him, always, for showing me that life doesn't have to exist inside a cubicle.
3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots:
I'm not sure if they are aware how much they helped me, but it is V from Grit and Glamour and Kirstin from Kirstin Marie. V's "What V Wore" posts are so inspiring-very high fashion but somehow accessible. She has laid out the Dos and Don'ts of blogging for newbies such as myself, and that information has proved invaluable! Kirstin is a very open hearted blogger. She is always encouraging and kind, and I am truly grateful for that. Her outfit and slice of life posts are consistently inspiring and gorgeous.
Also...I somehow frgot to mention the lady that inspired me to blog in the first place-Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs. She is a fabulous friend and an amazing blogger.
4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was…
Fashion Beauty Friend Friday! I love meeting all of my fellow fashion bloggers through this group. Also, I am grateful because this group has inspired me to become more regimented in my daily blogging.
5. To my readers, I’d like to say…
Wow, you are still here? Hee heee. I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much that you take the time from your daily grind to read and comment on my silly posts. It means so much :)
For more info on Fashion Beauty Friend Friday, visit Modly Chic
Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!
Pssstttt... I will be posting a new giveaway this weekend....