Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: City Chic Tropical Bird Dress

Good morning! I wanted to share with you this fab City Chic Tropical Bird dress. As many of you know, they were having a fab sale a few weeks back, and I was able to pick up a few retro inspired looks.



Dress: City Chic

Bolero: Ross

Hair Flower: Etsy

Seashell Necklace: Silver shop in St Augustine :)

I really can't say enough about the quality of this dress. It fits like a dream, and is made beautifully. My only issue was the bust size; for larger busted girls, go a size up. Aside from that, everything was great. Yea for City Chic!


For lunch,Aron and I stopped by one of our fave restaurants here in Tennessee-Newks! Cheesy name, but they really do have the best food. Here is a pic of my yummy veggie pizza.

Here is an epic fail pic of us in the Newk's parking lot :)

Oh yea, last but certainly not least, I won Kirstin Marie's Friend's of Naturalizer event-a $100 Gift Code to Naturalizer! Woo Hoo! Here are a couple of looks I am considering.....

If you haven't checked out Kirstin's blog, do so, she is fabulous!


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


Adrienne


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you look GORGEOUS in that dress. It was made for you. Seriously.

    I'm so happy that you won my giveaway. Those striped wedges are to die for. Let me know what you score!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kirstin! I will let you know, debating on a few different looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely darling! I love the touch with the rose in your hair, and the fit of the sweet dress is fab. Very va va voom :)

    x Anika
    http://byanika.com
    @AnikaByAnika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great dress! That pic is not Epic Fail! You should see the one my mother and I did that was right up our noses :p

    Those striped shoes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anika-Thank you so much! I am lovign your blog :)

    @Melissa-I am thinking I will get the striped shoes, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that flower in your hair - it's the perfect touch :) And that pizza looks delicious, I was practically drooling while I read this because of it!
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the prize of great shoes!
    I love the dress you are wearing- such a great go-to for springtime daywear. -Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Cee-thanks so much! I have a slight obsession with hair flowers lately :)

    @Bella-Thank you! I am in love with the dress :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)