Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: Too Much Look for Chicken & Biscuits?

So I guess this is a little overdressed for breakfast at Bojangles? I wore this outfit to meet Cristal for breakfast. Faux fur and a maxi dress for chicken and biscuits :)

I wore this dress because it is loose and comfortable, and my skin is a bit pink from fake baking. Yep, I admit it, once March gets here I am ready for tan skin and sundresses, and the weather here just isn't cooperating!

Sorry about the fuzzy photos, I guess I need to adjust my camera settings.





Jacket and Dress: Torrid
Necklace: Forever 21

Hope you all have a fabulous day!
Adrienne

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hey the first time Cristal and I went down to meet some scrappy friends I wore a purple boa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never overdressed! Other breakfast diners just need to try to catch up! Love the fur on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way man it was flippin' awesome! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that jacket is lush! I just have this compulsion to rub myself against it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...