Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fashion Nugget of the Day: Rock On

Yes, it is time for another Fashion Nugget from yours truly. It seems as though my go to outfit consists of a cut up t-shirt, skirt, and black leggings. I own (too) many variations of this outfit.

Led Zeppelin Tee: The Great Escape
Skirt: Pure Energy
Elephant Necklace: Forever 21
Leggings: Mossimo




Here is a photo of another one of the OPI Katy Perry colors I ordered. This one is called "Not Like The Movies". It is a strange greenish/grayish/purpleish color. I like the shade, though I think it's name should be "Swamp Rainbow" or "Muddy Skies".


Hope you are all having a great week :)
Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. I like your outfit! I wish I could wear fun stuff like that to work. Love the nail color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish! Your nails look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking this rocker girl look! I love the balance of the black leggings with the black tee on top and the unexpected flirty floral skirt in the middle. It all works and seems to suit you very well!
    Thanks for taking the time to post such a thoughtful comment on my post about dressing for the rules or not!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)