Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Jenny from Love Story

Good Morning Peeps,

I was musing on what looks have me inspired for Winter, and I must say it comes down to Jenny from the classic movie
Love Story. While it is not my fave movie of all time, I am totally in love with the character Jenny's fashion sense. I am also in love with Ali MacGraw's real life fashion sense, but we'll save that for another blog :)

So, I threw together a Jenny Fashion Inspiration nugget. I love her knit pom hats, scarves, and simple, clean style. What looks are inspiring you this season?
Love Story


Love Story by lolarocksclothing featuring twill coats



I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)