Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ms. Zoe is so frickin' MAJOR!

Hello Peeps,

I noticed, via Twitter, that it is Rachel Zoe's birthday! Happy birthday Ms. Rachel, my fellow Virgo :)

As everyone knows, I am a plus size woman and an feel that ALL women should feel beautiful, from a size 0-30. People like to give Rachel shit for being so thin, and feel that she has contributed to a few of her client's thinness (ex: Nicole Richie, whom I also love). But I disagree. She seems to be a genuinely sweet person, and I couldn't imagine her influencing her clients to be rail thin. I liked Rachel even before I started watching her Bravo reality show. But I must say, that after watching the show, my feelings went from like to lurrrvveee.

Why you might ask? Well, it's because I can relate to Rachel from a fashion standpoint. Fashion is her life. She has a pure love for fashion, and views fashion as art, which I genuinely respect. I can also relate to her as a workaholic, a wife, and a woman trying to juggle her love of glamour with her day to day life.

Here is part one of the most recent episode. I love the part towards the end of this clip where her and Kate Hudson are discussing their large heads. Again, I can relate :)






Hugs!
Adrienne

4 comments:

  1. I really love Rachel Zoe too. She is smart, funny, and not at all what the media makes her out to be. I agree with you, I think she is just a thin person and having such a busy and stressful probably means she doesn't eat as often as she should. I love the show and I love her dynamic with everyone who works for and with her.

    Not sure if you've had a chance to check out my latest dare to wear challenge, but if you get a chance, please check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I 100% agree with you. Big or small they're both beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read every one! If you have a moment, follow my blog as well :)